Monday, March 7, 2011

Introduction

The World War Blog
I have been a history buff for several years now, reading books, watching movies, interviewing veterans, and doing much research on World War II especially. Until now, I didn't have any way to really use my findings.
I will try to put up a post each week. I'll be studying key people, events, machines, tools, technology, and the like from wars around the world. I'm also looking forward to hearing input from others - comments on my writing, corrections on factual errors (we all make mistakes sometimes...), and some light discussion. I hope that this will be an interest to the reader, and that I can make a small tribute to those who served, fought, and died to keep this country free. And in all of this, I will give God the glory for his hand of providence that brought all this to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment